Apply for the 2022 CDO Scholarship
CDO is pleased to announce the 2022 CDO $1,000 Scholarship opportunity. Four individuals will be chosen: two from our Distributor member families and two from our Supplier members families. Scholarship winners will receive a $500.00 check for the fall semester and a $500.00 check for the spring semester.
Don't delay! The application deadline is August 1, 2022. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Moore at 405-641-1140.
Click here to apply.
2022/23 CDO SCHOLARSHIP FUND REQUIREMENTS FOR RECIPIENTS
- Scholarship recipients must be one of the following:
- An employee or employee child or spouse of a wholesale distributor who is a member of CDO.
- The child of a supplier to CDO Distributor, said supplier being a financial supporter & member of CDO.
- The student must have registered or is planning to register as a full-time student in an accredited four-year or junior college, or an accredited business college or vocational-technical school. Evidence of registration/acceptance should accompany the application, (if possible) along with a picture of the applicant.
- The student must supply a transcript of his or her grades for the previous fall year in high school or college at the time of the application.
- Family income or college major shall not be determinants regarding eligibility.
- There is no limit to the number of applicants from any one Distributor or supplier company.
- A student who has won the scholarship once is not eligible to re-apply.
- Deadline is August 1, 2022
Contribute to the 2022 CDO Scholarship
Thank you to all those who donated their CDO Golf Tournament prizes and sent checks for the CDO Scholarship Fund. We still need your help to continue our mission of helping our youth. Please send a personal or corporate check, payable to CDO Scholarship Fund and mail to PO Box 32457, Edmond, Oklahoma 73003, OR click the Donate button below to make an online donation.